Historical keyboard instruments
We have decades of experience in the fields of service, repair and selling of pianos. Now we also turn towards the field of historical keyboard instruments.
Until now we only followed the discourse between restorers and repairing piano makers with interest. Through the new professorship at the University of Music and Dramatic Arts, we will also deal with these instruments.
We have a large network in the field of historical keyboard instruments. Please contact us when you are searching for a historical individual piece.
Fortepiano A. Walter ca. 1792
- Replica of Paul McNulty
- Range FF — g3
Bösendorfer ca. 230 cm
- year of manufacture around 1850
- French polish nut
- 2 Pedals
Schönleber Keppler & Cie square piano
- Second half of the 19th century
- Have a look at the square piano in our showroom!
- Visit us, bevor you make unpleasant experiences with the internet purchase.
Neupert harpsichord 183 cm
- Keyboard range: C-f3 (= 4 1/2 octaves)
- Natural keys ebony
- Black keys like ivory
- Lower manual: 8′, 16′; 16′-lute
- Upper manual: 4′, 82′; 8′ -lute
- Manual coupler
- 5 pedals, 2 according trains