Historical keyboard instruments
We have decades of experience in the fields of service, repair and selling of pianos. Now we also turn towards the field of historical keyboard instruments.
Until now we only followed the discourse between restorers and repairing piano makers with interest. Through the new professorship at the University of Music and Dramatic Arts, we will also deal with these instruments.
We have a large network in the field of historical keyboard instruments. Please contact us when you are searching for a historical individual piece.
Fortepiano A. Walter ca. 1792
- Replica of Paul McNulty
- Range FF – g3
Bösendorfer ca. 230 cm
- year of manufacture around 1850
- French polish nut
- 2 Pedals
Schönleber Keppler & Cie square piano
- Second half of the 19th century
- Have a look at the square piano in our showroom!
- Visit us, bevor you make unpleasant experiences with the internet purchase.
Neupert harpsichord Vivaldi 204 cm
- double manual harpsichord
- oak satinied, 6 conical legs
- length 204 cm, width 100 cm
- compass of keyboard: A1-f3 (= 4 2/3 octaves)
- lower manual: 81‘, 16′, lute to 16’
- upper manual: 82‘, 4’, lute to 82‘
- manual coupler. hand stops